Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:37 — 15.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Interview with Patricia Fripp Speech Coach and Business Mentor from San Francisco USA.
Patricia Fripp is About Speaking to a Smaller Audience.
- All speaking is public speaking.
- Don’t programme what you don’t want.
- Is that your audience is interested in your subject.
- Speak as an audience advocate.
- Purpose of the meeting.
- Focus on audience.
- Sell by doing.
- They talk and give you clues so you can be on the same wavelength.
- Compromise from perfection
- YOU centered phrases
- Use specific language
Patricia Fripp – Handful of Key Specific Ideas