Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 52:14 — 47.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Patricia Fripp With Derek Arden 64th Web Chat
Modern-day Marketing: Confessions of a shameless self-promoter. Patricia Fripp with Derek on live chat show; edition number 64
Patricia who is one of the world’s leading speaker coaches shares her secrets for modern-day marketing with an audience from the UK and from the USA.
- Modern-Day Marketing
- Become the sort of person that you would like to do business with
- Strategies that worked in the distant past, the recent past, now and in the future.
- Marketing is about: Good intention, good business and looking after your customers
- The waitress has more influence.
- Working Through Lunchtimes
- Ask questions
- Three business cards
- Something for nothing better the nothing from nothing
- Resell your customers
- Shameless self-promotion
- Start and don’t stop
- on-going, consistent and relentless
- Revisit, refocus and prescript
- Listen to clients
- The key to connection is a conversation
- Sell by doing, giving them a taste
- Experts that speak – multifaceted in delivery
- Be specific about referrals