Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:37 — 15.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts |
Listen to Justin Urquhart-Stewart on key issues.
- How a watch can be vital when negotiating in Uganda.
- Why inactivity fees and some financial services fees are a rip off.
- The goal is to help people get wealthier.
- Why to get something done you have to set fire to the past.
- When investing, it’s the dividends that count and minimising the charges.
- Don’t panic in a financial squall – volatility is normal.
- Some investing like Crypto currencies is just betting.