Cultural negotiations in the Middle East.
Mike Williams is former CEO of three banks in the UAE and non executive director.
Mike answers questions about cultural negotiations in the Middle East and how a understanding of this will make you more effective.
- How to do business in the UAE.
- The do’s and don’ts in an Arabic culture, including how to avoid eating Sheep’s eyes.
- Why you need respect, patience and time.
- How to greet people, Mike had 26 different nationalities working in his team in Dubai.
- Why you have to be physically present at a negotiation.
- Eating with your right hand and why you wait before extending your hand to a business woman.
- Finally if you are going on holiday to this area, some tip top tips.