Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 21:42 — 29.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
I interview Winston Marsh at his home in Melbourne, Australia.
‘Winno’ as he is known uses the word fantastic a great deal like I do.
This is a must listen interview which is full of more than 21 tips, techniques and ideas to catapult you into a flying start in 2018.
We were both trained on a diet of sales and marketing which has no room for negativity.
Here are just some: –
- What’s the difference between a pig and a hen?
- 80% of people are not committed!
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
- Why would the client choose you?
- The difference between USA, Australian and UK negotiators?
- Why listen, decide and take action works.
- When to use a phone, and use it for what it was invented for!
- Use an information vacuum cleaner to distill information for you!
- What happened to scare Winston when he went to speak in a prison!
- What’s your plan for this year?
21 minutes of ideas from Australia where #winstonmarsh explains to people in the UK, how Australia and Britain differ.
In fact his use of language shows how more reserved we #brits are.