Derek interviews media and finance guru Justin Urquhart-Stewart on where the economics are now, what financial implications Covid is causing and how the politics will shake out in the investment markets.
Derek asks –
- Where are we now?
- Why does the chancellor look so worried?
- Will it be a W recovery rather than a V (will there be a second wave) like in 1918.
- Brexit – what do the markets think?
- We are paying interest at the rate of £20bn a year US and global politics and more…………
- Where should we get balanced news from?